Dr. Shannon French offers a wide range of dental services to patients in Bladenboro, NC. At Bladenboro Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, patients can get the treatment they need for all of their dental problems under one roof. Dr. French collaborates with her patients to find the best solutions to their concerns. Taking the budget, goals, and history of her patients into account allows her to provide high-quality care.
Learn more about the services we provide to our patients below. Click the links to read about each specific treatment.
Cosmetic dental services enhance the aesthetics of the smile:
- Clear Braces: Clear braces are conservative options for patients that straighten crooked and misaligned teeth. Although Invisalign aligners are removable for ease of use, Six Month Smiles can offer quicker treatment for patients with more moderate orthodontic concerns.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers are porcelain ceramic shells that cover the front and sides of the teeth. Veneers are a long-lasting treatment for severely stained or damaged teeth.
- Dental Bonding: Tooth bonding is a quicker and more economical alternative to veneers. Patients with minor cosmetic concerns like chips in the tooth enamel benefit from bonding treatment.
- Teeth Whitening: Professional teeth whitening treatment can brighten the tooth enamel by multiple shades in just one dental visit.
General dental care prevents future oral health problems:
- Custom Mouthguard: If you or your child play contact sports, you need a custom mouthguard to protect the teeth and gums. Custom mouthguards conform to the teeth so patients can play without having to worry about keeping their mouthguard in place.
- Emergency Dentistry: Contact our office if you have a dental emergency. Common dental emergencies we treat are lost teeth, excessive bleeding, and broken restorations.
- Family Dentistry: Dr. French is a family dentist who treats patients of all ages. From pediatric to geriatric care, Dr. French and her team are here to help.
- Dental Sedation: Dental sedation is a treatment method that can help patients get the care they need without pain or discomfort. IV sedation, oral conscious sedation, and nitrous oxide can be used for different procedures and depend on the history and needs of each patient.
- Tooth Extractions: Dental extractions are often needed for severely infected, overcrowded, or impacted teeth. We use a local anesthetic and dental sedation so patients feel comfortable during the extraction procedure.
Restorative dental treatments replace missing teeth, remove a tooth or gum infection, and relieve pain:
- Dental Bridge: Dental bridges are dental prosthetics that can replace multiple missing teeth. Although bridges can be removable, they last longer when they are fixed. Dental implants make it easier for patients with dental bridges to bite evenly.
- Tooth Crowns: Dental crowns are caps made of porcelain ceramic. They fully cover teeth and protect them from damage. Crowns can also cap off implants and other restorations.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are titanium posts that replace one or more teeth. They can be used alone or may secure dentures or dental bridges.
- Full and Partial Dentures: Dentures are the best restorative solution for patients missing full rows or arches of teeth. Implant-supported dentures do not require messy adhesives and fully restore bite function.
- Gum Disease Treatment: Periodontitis, or gum disease, begins as gum inflammation. This inflammation is caused by a buildup of plaque. Plaque irritates the gums and usually leads to gum recession or tooth loss. We can remove bacteria and plaque with antibacterial rinses as well as scaling and root planing.
- TMJ Treatment: TMJ disorders create painful symptoms and are often caused by an injury to the temporomandibular joint. Common symptoms to look out for include chronic headaches, teeth clenching and grinding, and jaw pain.
Schedule an Appointment Today
Do you need a dentist that provides a wide range of services? Call Bladenboro Family and Cosmetic Dentistry for comprehensive dental care at 910-469-4592. Request a dental consultation with our team on our website.